In these times we find it very important to be extra alert on hygiene and to take appropriate measures. In this way we try, together with our guests, to prevent the further spread of the Corona virus.
Of course we will also do everything we can to ensure that our guests have a wonderful holiday with all the attention and service that everyone is used to from us.
As owners of Molino La Ratonera we have summarised the measures in the following protocol. We implement these measures to offer our guests a safe holiday stay. Of course, these measures go hand in hand with the already known regulations:
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- Use paper handkerchiefs and throw them away immediately (not in the toilet)
- Use face masks in public areas outside our premises
- In the houses we have disinfection gel / spray
- Depending on the number of guests we have prepared face masks
- Face masks should be used in public places in the city, shops, etc. These face masks are available at most supermarkets and pharmacies
- Ventilate the house regularly
- We have cleaned the house prior to your arrival as carefully as possible, using the appropriate cleaning products
- Surfaces have been disinfected
- Ventilate the house regularly during your stay
- Leave the house clean as usual but before leaving please clean the surfaces with a disinfectant spray .
- All linen is thoroughly cleaned before arrival
- At the end of your stay, please put the sheets and pillowcases in a laundry bag/basket
- The towels and bath towels in another laundry bag / laundry basket
- Put the laundry bags / baskets in the kitchen